|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||5 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.2 (2 months ago)|
Put transport subgroup into a separate new “Transport” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded vehicles.
Designed for players who have lots of modded vehicles cluttering the “Logistics” tab.
New Group Tab
Simply to say, this mod moves all transport stuff (e.g., rails and signals) and vehicles, which was under the vanilla “Transport” subgroup, into a separate new “Transport” group tab.
The aim of this new “Transport” group is to collect all vehicle-related stuff into a single tab. Especially for players who use modded vehicles and vehicle grid equipment, you no longer have to switch between tabs now! And for those who have a lot of modded vehicles, you (including myself) no longer find them cluttering the “Logistics” tab!
By having a whole new tab for all transport-related items, this mod further cateogrized them into several subgroups, listed as follows:
- transport (the vanilla subgroup): Contains miscellanous items, e.g., rails, signals, stations.
- vehicles-railway: All rail vehicles, e.g., train locomotives and wagons.
- vehicles-civilian: Non-combat vehicles, e.g., vanilla car.
- vehicles-military: Combat vehicles, e.g., tanks.
- vehicle-equipment: Most vehicle-only equipment, e.g, vehicle battery from Schall Tank Platoon. But excluding defense equipment.
- vehicle-equipment-defense: Vehicle-only defense equipment, e.g., gun pods from Schall Gun Pod.
If any modded items were in the vanilla “Transport” subgroup, they will show up in the "transport" subgroup as well. They may each need a one-line modification to be put in other subgroups, or some new subgroups.
To all players:
Please show this page to the author(s) of your favourite mod(s), so those items will fit this tab as well!
To fellow modders:
To utilize the full feature of this new tab, please see the FAQ section on instructions.
This mod do not modify the existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
In chronological order, from discussion section "joining" date:
- Schall Tank Platoon
- Schall Gun Pod
- Schall Armoured Train
- Schall Alien Tech
- Hovercrafts by Arcani_Victus
In principle, all transport items under vanilla "transport" subgroup should automatically be put into the new group tab. But some minor modifications would be needed to use the full feature. If any mods are already supporting this group tab, please leave a message to me. I will include the mod names here as well.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
- Russian / Русский (ru) by avek
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message.
My Other Mods
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods