|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||9 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.3 (a month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Inventory items and grid equipment inside destroyed containers, like chests, vehicles (cars, tanks), will now spill over ground, instead of simply vanish.
Adds a hotkey to pick items on ground with adjustable pickup radius.
Currently (up to 0.16.51), destroyed entities (except player character) will bring all their contents (both inventory and grid equipment) to void too. Accidental destroying an important chest or a vehicle full of expensive ammo may ruin your game progress for like half an hour. This situation will be no more with this mod!
This mod will take out all inventory items, from entities upon destruction, spreading them over the ground. Those items remain there for you (or anyone) to pick up! Grid equipment, if you are using vehicle grid mods like Schall Tank Platoon, are also supported. Especially fit for PvP, since you can now loot resources and equipment from enemy tanks and storage! Whether the inventory items and/or grid equipment remains (default: on) can be individually toggled under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Map".
If you are in favour of beauty over simply utility, there are several placement distributions you can choose from, so the remains would be scattered in a nicer way. Details in FAQ section.
For convenience to pick up potentially large amount of items over the area, this mod also introduce a new hotkey (default: SHIFT-F) to pick up items on ground. Items on belts are not affected, to avoid accidental pick up of production line ingredients. The hotkey button is customizable in "Options" → "Controls" → "Mods" tab. The hotkey pick up radius (default: 32) can be adjusted under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Per player".
- Schall Tank Platoon, Schall Alien Tech and other mods featuring vehicle grids should be all supported.
This mod does not add anything to save file. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
- Russian / Русский (ru) by John_TheCF
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. (Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.) That will be included in the next version.
My Other Mods
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods