Put circuit network subgroup into a separate new “Circuit” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded circuit components.
Designed for players who tried to find circuit components in the “Logistics” tab.
New Group Tab
Simply to say, this mod moves all circuit stuff (e.g., wires, combinators) and lamps, which was under the vanilla “Circuit Network” subgroup, into a separate new “Circuit” group tab.
The aim of this new “Circuit” group is to collect all circuit-related stuff into a single tab. Especially for players who build circuit designs a lot, you no longer have to search them now! And for those who have a lot of modded items, you (including myself) no longer find them buried deep within the “Logistics” tab!
By having a whole new tab for all circuit-related items, this mod further cateogrized them into several subgroups, listed as follows:
- circuit-network (the vanilla subgroup): Contains miscellanous items, e.g., wires, cables.
- circuit-connection: Connection controls, e.g., vanilla power switch.
- circuit-combinator: All combinators, e.g., vanilla arithmetic combinator, decider combinator, constant combinator.
- circuit-visual: Outputs circuit signals as visual perception to players, e.g., lamps.
- circuit-auditory: Outputs circuit signals as auditory perception to players, e.g, vanilla programmable speaker.
If any modded items were in the vanilla “Circuit Network” subgroup, they will show up in the "circuit-network" subgroup as well. They may each need a one-line modification to be put in other subgroups, or some new subgroups.
To all players:
Please show this page to the author(s) of your favourite mod(s), so those items will fit this tab as well!
To fellow modders:
To utilize the full feature of this new tab, please see the FAQ section on instructions.
This mod do not modify the existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Transport Group is a similar mod, which puts vehicle-related items into a new group tab.
In chronological order, from discussion section "joining" date:
In principle, all transport items under vanilla "circuit-network" subgroup should automatically be put into the new group tab. But some minor modifications would be needed to use the full feature. If any mods are already supporting this group tab, please leave a message to me. I will include the mod names here as well.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
Non-English locale are provided by Schall Language Pack.
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message.
My Other Mods
- Schall Language Pack Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Circuit Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Bob's Logistics Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Railway Controller Trains
- Schall Overseas Railway Trains
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Recipe Scaling Manufacture
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Perpetual Machine Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Radioactive Waste Storage / Environment / Weapons
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Circuit Scaling Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Land Mine Weapons (Mines)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Missile Command Weapons (Missiles)
- Schall Geowarfare Weapons (Missiles)
- Schall Geowarfare: Nokia Phone Weapons (Grenades)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods