|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||a month ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.0 (a month ago)|
Options on replacing graphics of vanilla locomotive, nuclear-powered locomotive, armoured locomotives, or any mix of above, with nostalgic graphics used till 0.12.
As per request of player DTSephiroth, I have digged out the sprite sheets of the old game 0.12.
Although the request was to apply these sheets to armoured locomotives of my Schall Armoured Train mod, I have all individual options so to apply on vanilla locomotive and the unarmoured nuclear-powered locomotive as well. All up to your choice!
And one more reason: nostalgia!
Simply apply the sprite sheets of 0.12 locomotives. No modifications, no PS touching, simple as that.
Therefore, there is no mask layer. Thus no colour change, always having the light red colour as in 0.12.
There is length inconsistency too! Dimensions are right when vertical, but appears longer when horizontal. (That was why devs decided to make a new model in 0.13.)
So do NOT ask me to fix this! I am simply applying the original sheets. I am neither graphics artist nor 3D modeller.
This is a simple graphics replacement mod, does not change any actual content of your game.
Go to "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Startup" tab, then choose which locomotives you want to get changed with 0.12 graphics.
This mod do not modify any existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Armoured Train is strictly required! This DLC is dedicated for this mod after all!
- Schall Tank Platoon is strictly required, since it is the parent mod providing all the vehicle grid system.
- Schall Alien Tech optional but recommended. The armoured locomotive MK3 comes from it.
- Transport Group is optional but highly recommended, since it puts vehicle-related items into a new group tab, making the crafting menu more tidy.
- Schall Gun Pod is an extension mod, introducing several ammo-consuming turret equipment, designed to work with tanks. Still, the armoured locomotives and cargo wagons can mount some of these gun pods.
- Schall Overseas Railway allows construction of rails over water tiles. Nice and easy way to explore overseas!
- Vehicle Wagon would be an excellent addition to this mod! Attach some of these vehicle wagons to your train, and mount some tanks on them. Good for fast reaction to enemy attacks, or throwing your expeditions units to the front line!
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. (Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.)
My Other Mods
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods