|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||1 year, 3 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.18.0 (14 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.18|
Revert a product back to its ingredients. Designed for recycling unused items.
Very often, you have some obsolete items (like burner inserters, small electric poles, iron chests, burner mining drills, stone furnaces) staying in your storage forever. Now there is a good way to recycle them!
With this mod, you can revert them back to their ingredients, make them into good use for your factory!
To uncraft an item, first click it as the cursor stack, then click the hotkey (default: U). One item from the cursor stack will be uncrafted, with ingredients put to inventory.
You can also uncraft the whole stack by shift-clicking the hotkey (default: SHIFT-U).
Control-clicking the hotkey (default: CTRL-U) will uncraft every of the same item in the inventory as the cursor stack into its ingredients.
The hotkey is customizable in "Options" → "Controls" → "Mods" tab.
Ingredients of fluid type are discarded, since the inventory does not support existence of fluid without the (free) barrel.
This mod tries to find a recipe using the name of the item, so some vanilla recipes (like uranium-processing, kovarex-enrichment-process) are non-uncraftable.
Item having multiple possible recipes (like solid fuel has 3 recipes), will probably be non-uncraftable, if none of the recipes use the same name as the item.
Items crafted by recipe with multiple products (like U-235, U-238 by Kovarex enrichment process) are skipped.
"Uncraft all" does not apply to items with equipment grids, switching to "uncraft stack/one" automatically. This is to avoid accidental uncrafting of important gear. Equipment within grids are now detected and taken out before uncrafting, since version 0.16.2.
Most of the item from other mods should work, but there is no guarantee. It depends on how modders set the recipes, if they have matching item and recipes names.
If you want any specific item (either vanilla or modded) supported, you can request in the Discussion section.
This mod does not add anything to save file. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
- Russian / Русский (ru) by John_TheCF
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
Non-English locale are provided by Schall Language Pack.
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. (Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.)
My Other Mods
- Schall Language Pack Non-Game-Changing
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Recipe Scaling Manufacture
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Land Mine Weapons (Mines)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods