|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||10 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.18.0 (21 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.17 - 0.18|
Adds non-rechargeable battery equipment, which can be crafted in the early game, and much cheaper than portable solar panel in short-term.
Options on enable grid to early armours.
Designed for “Schall Recharging Weapon” mod or as backup power to equipment grid.
Not enough power from portable solar panels?
Not enough resources to get portable fusion generators?
Want to have fun EARLIER with your personal laser defense or the recharging weapons?
Now you can craft these primary batteries very early in the game! They are also much cheaper to craft than those rechargeable personal batteries (in short-term uses.) Plug them into the equipment grid of armour like other personal batteries. Just remove and replace them when they run out.
This mod provides the following primary batteries:
- Dry battery: available from start.
- Alkaline battery: available with technology "battery".
This mod is designed for weapons of Schall Recharging Weapon. You can now utilize them way before the vanilla personal battery or modular armour come out!
By default (can be disabled in options), a small equipment grid is added to light armor and heavy armor, so you can plug the primary batteries in!
There is a shortcut (since version 0.17.4) that will replace all depleted batteries with new ones, if available in player inventory. If you use also my gun pod reload/unload shortcuts in Schall Gun Pod, this should look very familiar to you.
This mod do not modify the existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Recharging Weapon has introduced some weapons that do not need ammmo, but recharge from personal battery in equipment grid. The primary batteries can help a lot in powering up these weapons during the early game, until your portable fusion generators are ready.
If other mods also adds grid to early armours, and is conflicting in accepted equipment categories, please change "Enable grid to early armours" option to
"Append Only". This will only append the category of primary batteries, but not giving the grids or modifying the sizes.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
- Russian / Русский (ru) by Dragonling
Non-English locale are provided by Schall Language Pack.
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message.
My Other Mods
- Schall Language Pack Non-Game-Changing
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Recipe Scaling Manufacture
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Land Mine Weapons (Mines)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods