Adds GUI to display evolution factor and monitor alien spawn rates.
Adds progressively higher tiers of aliens (configurable) at very-late game, bringing some real challenge!
This mod has two main parts, which are the best when used together, but can be individually switched off.
The first part is about displaying information on evolution and spawn rates. The two important GUI are as the following picture: button GUI and frame GUI.
The second part is about adding new stronger aliens.
The following picture demonstrates what could happen to your game, at very-late game with evolution factor 0.9999. Here features category X to category V biters and spitters, together with vanilla behemoth, big, and medium biters.
For more information about the new feautres (potential spoilers), please see the FAQ section.
This mod adds GUI into the save game, but should be automatically removed upon disable/uninstallation.
The vanilla function
spitter_shoot_shiftings gives totally wrong offsets when scaled. I have totally no idea how the complicated format works... So I just reduced its scale at the moment, where acid projectiles are spit from the wrong location. If you know how anything about it, please let me know.
- Schall Alien Loot is seamlessly working together with this mod. The aliens are giving well-deserved loots, scaled to their strength. Highly recommended!
- Schall Tank Platoon expands the human arsenal with powerful weapons like Tanks MK2 series. These may help you to handle some stronger enemies from this mod, perhaps up to category VI.
- Schall Ammo Turrets provides more choices of turrets, helpful in upgrading your base defense.
- Schall Alien Tech expands your arsenal even further, from Power armor MK3, tanks MK3 series, to BFG 9000! Support defenses like stasis beam turrets would almost be essential, they let you stand a chance against those category X beasts. (Tested up to category XII beasts.)
- Schall Railway Controller displays information of railway system.
- Schall Satellite Controller displays information of rocket launches.
This mod uses "biter", "spitter", "worm" and "spawner" in their names to find the alien units, non-matching names are not considered. Text like "small", "medium", "big", "behemoth" in their names are used to classify the loot tier.
0.17.11 / 0.18.3 onwards have provided an interface for other mods to add any units with loot table, so any units not classified by either of these are all considered to tier I only. (The same as in Schall Alien Loot.)
Some mods have already registered the name patterns in this mod, and the frame GUI should also show all modded spawners too, including:
- MFerrari Cold Biters and Explosive Biters are supported. Unit names with "leviathan" are put under tier V; "mother" are put under tier VI.
To fellow modders:
0.17.11 / 0.18.3 onwards have provided an interface for other mods to add any units into display tiers in frame GUI, as well as progress in evolution factor.
To add your units with tiers, please see the FAQ section on instructions.
An alternate way is to provide me the needed name patterns (with desired display tiers) in the Discussion section. I will include them into the code.
Note that EITHER of the above is enough to get things working. You can pick what you feel most suited to your mods.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
- Russian / Русский (ru) by TheLastEagle
Non-English locale are provided by Schall Language Pack.
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.
My Other Mods
- Schall Language Pack Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Circuit Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General / Balancing
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Bob's Logistics Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Railway Controller Trains / Info
- Schall Overseas Railway Trains
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Recipe Scaling Manufacture
- Schall Satellite Controller Info / Manufacture
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Perpetual Machine Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Radioactive Waste Storage / Environment / Weapons
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Circuit Scaling Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Arachnid Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Defense
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Land Mine Weapons (Mines)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Big Mods
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Missile Command Weapons (Missiles)
- Schall Geowarfare Weapons (Missiles)
- Schall Geowarfare: Nokia Phone Weapons (Grenades)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies / Balancing
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies / Info
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Mining / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods