|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||5 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.4 (16 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Adds GUI to display evolution factor and monitor alien spawn rates.
Adds progressively higher tiers of aliens (configurable) at very-late game, bringing some real challenge!
This mod has two main parts, which are the best when used together, but can be individually switched off.
The first part is about displaying information on evolution and spawn rates. The two important GUI are as the following picture: button GUI and frame GUI.
The second part is about adding new stronger aliens.
The following picture demonstrates what could happen to your game, at very-late game with evolution factor 0.9999. Here features category X to category V biters and spitters, together with vanilla behemoth, big, and medium biters.
For more information about the new feautres (potential spoilers), please see the FAQ section.
This mod adds GUI into the save game. For a clean disable/uninstallation, please remove the GUI first. Please see the "Evolution GUI" section in the FAQ for detailed instruction.
- Schall Alien Loot is seamlessly working together with this mod. The aliens are giving well-deserved loots, scaled to their strength. Highly recommended!
- Schall Tank Platoon expands the human arsenal with powerful weapons like Tanks MK2 series. These may help you to handle some stronger enemies from this mod, perhaps up to category VI.
- Schall Ammo Turrets provides more choices of turrets, helpful in upgrading your base defense.
- Schall Alien Tech expands your arsenal even further, from Power armor MK3, tanks MK3 series, to BFG 9000! Support defenses like stasis beam turrets would almost be essential, they let you stand a chance against those category X beasts.
If there is another mod introducing new alien types, they may not be classified with a suitable category value. Please provide me the details if you want your favourable mod supported. If there is any unintended behaviour, please also write in Discussion section.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.
My Other Mods
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods