|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||2 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.18.1 (3 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.17 - 0.18|
Greatly expands the extent of mine warfare!
Adds various land mines. Currently includes incendiary land mine, anti-tank land mine, napalm land mine, poison land mine, atomic land mine.
Also adds different ways for mine scattering and sweeping.
Love using land mines on your defenses?
Feel the vanilla land mines too weak in firepower?
This mod expands the arsenal of land mines greatly, and also the effective countermeasures against them. So this mod could fit for a PvP game! What could be more fun than randomly placing some land mines on scouting, and if some of these got your enemies off guard?
This will supplement the defense also for a PvE game, especially if you have installed some smarter enemy AI mod. Turrets are expensive to set up everywhere, and those aliens will try to sneak around to weak spots of your base. Some powerful land mines would be a cheap and quick way for that.
This mod provides the following land mines:
- incendiary land mine
- anti-tank land mine
- napalm land mine
- poison land mine
- atomic land mine
In addition to hand placement, land mines can be deployed by rockets!
If Schall Artillery is also installed, land mines can also be deployed by artillery shells.
There are also some new methods for mine sweeping, as countermeasures towards land mines deployed by the (human) enemy teams.
If Schall Recharging Weapon is also installed, an electric variant of the minesweeping gun will also be available. It charges from the personal batteries on the grid of your power armour, so can save you lots of ammo (thus ingredients).
For more details and stats of the weapons, please see the FAQ section.
This mod do not modify the existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Tank Platoon is strictly required, since it is the base mod providing such ammo.
- Schall Recharging Weapon is optional but highly recommended, as it provides an additional gun that uses the convenient recharging mechanism.
- Schall Artillery is an extension mod, allowing mine scattering using artillery to deploy land mines remotely.
- Schall Primary Battery may get useful in an intense PvP battle, if you are using the minesweeping gun powered by armour grid.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
Non-English locale are provided by Schall Language Pack.
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message.
My Other Mods
- Schall Language Pack Non-Game-Changing
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Recipe Scaling Manufacture
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Land Mine Weapons (Mines)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods