|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||a month ago|
|Latest Version:||0.16.2 (29 days ago)|
Adjustable starting technology levels.
In case you want to start with technologies already available (either for roleplaying purposes, continuing tech levels from last game, testing weapons mods, or simply cheating a bit to kill some biters), you can adjust them with this mod, under start menu, go into "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Startup" tab.
- Starting with all tech
- Checked: All tech are researched.
- Unchecked: All tech are not researched. (Like in original game)
- Tech Lv of infinite techs
- 0: Not researched. (Like in original game)
- The number in paranthesis is the maximum reachable level without the space science pack (thus not requiring rocket launch). This mod set them as the default settings.
We have adjusted "Mining productivity" to level 67, leaving others as default.
Now starts a new game, in the research UI, you can find all technologies are researched, and same tech levels as set in the settings.
This mod performs nothing other than adjusting technology levels when a player first creates a game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
It is supposed to work with all non-infinite tech as well. The behaviour of new infinite tech is unknown, since it may depends on how the tech is created and mod load order. Plus there are no options to set that tech to desired level. If you have any favourite mods wanting to be supported, please leave a message in comments section. That will be included in the next version.
- English (en)
- German (de)
- Traditional Chinese (zh-TW)
- Russian (ru) by John_TheCF
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. (Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.) That will be included in the next version.
My Other Mods
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods (Info)
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture