|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.16.4 (8 days ago)|
Adjustable starting technology levels.
In case you want to start with technologies already available (either for roleplaying purposes, continuing tech levels from last game, testing weapons mods, or simply cheating a bit to kill some biters), you can adjust them with this mod, under start menu, go into "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Startup" tab. [Moved to "Map" tab since 0.16.4]
- Starting with all tech
- Checked: All tech are researched.
- Unchecked: All tech are not researched. (Like in original game)
- Exclude <type> tech [new from 0.16.3]
- Checked: All of the specific type of tech are not researched.
- Unchecked: Follow the general settings.
- For example, space tech are all tech that requiring space science packs.
- Alien tech refers to any tech requiring alien science packs, which are introduced by Schall Alien Loot mod.
- Tech Lv of infinite techs
- 0: Not researched. (Like in original game)
- The number in paranthesis is the maximum reachable level without the space science pack (thus not requiring rocket launch). This mod set them as the default settings.
We have adjusted "Mining productivity" to level 67, leaving others as default.
Now starts a new game, in the research UI, you can find all technologies are researched, and same tech levels as set in the settings.
This mod performs nothing other than adjusting technology levels when a player first creates a game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Alien Tech is supported. You can adjust the tech level of particle damage.
It is supposed to work with all non-infinite tech as well. The behaviour of new infinite tech is unknown, since it may depends on how the tech is created and mod load order. Plus there are no options to set that tech to desired level. If you have any favourite mods wanting to be supported, please leave a message in comments section. That will be included in the next version.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
- Russian / Русский (ru, 95%) by John_TheCF
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. (Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.) That will be included in the next version.
My Other Mods
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods