Adjustable starting technology levels.
Options on unlock all tech as researched, exclude sapce science techs, infinite tech individual levels, and more.
In case you want to start with technologies already available (either for roleplaying purposes, continuing tech levels from last game, testing weapons mods, or simply cheating a bit to kill some biters), you can adjust them with this mod, under start menu, go into "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Map" tab. [Moved from "Startup" tab since 0.16.4]
- Starting with all tech
- Checked: All tech are researched.
- Unchecked: All tech are not researched. (Like in original game)
- Exclude <type> tech [new from 0.16.3]
- Checked: All of the specific type of tech are not researched.
- Unchecked: Follow the general settings.
- For example, space techs are all tech that requiring space science packs.
- Alien tech refers to any tech requiring alien science packs, which are introduced by Schall Alien Loot mod.
- Tech Lv of infinite techs
- 0: Not researched. (Like in original game)
- The number in paranthesis is the maximum reachable level without the space science pack (thus not requiring rocket launch). This mod set them as the default settings.
We have adjusted "Mining productivity" to level 20, leaving others as default.
Now starts a new game, in the research UI, you can find all technologies are researched, and same tech levels as set in the settings.
This mod performs nothing other than adjusting technology levels when a player first creates a game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Alien Loot is supported. You can exclude alien techs.
- Schall Alien Tech is supported. You can adjust the tech level of particle damage.
- Schall Starting Inventory allows adjusting starting invenotry. Thus when used together, players can easily create many interesting scenarios to play or test with.
It is supposed to work with all non-infinite tech as well. The behaviour of new infinite tech is unknown, since it may depends on how the tech is created and mod load order. Plus there are no options to set that tech to desired level. If you have any favourite mods wanting to be supported, please leave a message in comments section.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
- Russian / Русский (ru) by John_TheCF
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
Non-English locale are provided by Schall Language Pack.
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message. (Corrections on spelling and grammatical mistakes are welcomed as well.)
My Other Mods
- Schall Language Pack Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Circuit Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General / Balancing
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Bob's Logistics Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Railway Controller Trains / Info
- Schall Overseas Railway Trains
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Recipe Scaling Manufacture
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Perpetual Machine Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Radioactive Waste Storage / Environment / Weapons
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Circuit Scaling Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Arachnid Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Defense
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Land Mine Weapons (Mines)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Big Mods
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Missile Command Weapons (Missiles)
- Schall Geowarfare Weapons (Missiles)
- Schall Geowarfare: Nokia Phone Weapons (Grenades)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies / Balancing
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies / Info
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Mining / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods