|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||2 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.1 (2 months ago)|
Adds a few inserters with longer reach.
Adds armoured inserters that are more durable, designed for feeding ammo to turrets.
Can be individually enabled through options.
Want a longer reach for the inserters?
Annoyed by turrets getting no ammo, because the inserters cannot survive a acid splash from spitters?
Wonder why inserters are so fragile, cannot even stand till the repair bot comes?
Now your get all of them, because of this mod!
Firstly, there are long reach version of fast inserters, up to range 4. (Vanilla long-handed inserter only gets range 2.)
Secondly, there are armoured versions of fast inserters, which have more health and much better resistances. Not comparable with that of a proper tank, but still durable enough to survive until your repair bots arrive.
Thirdly, combine of both. You get long reach versions of armoured inserters, also up to range 4. So you can deploy inserters further behind your turrets (to feed ammo) to avoid area effect of acid splash, can still survive longer if some aliens decided to attack your inserters instead! The long reach also means you can deploy another layer of ammo turrets in front of your "ammo supply belt".
This mod provides the following inserters:
- Fast inserter series: variants of vanilla fast inserter, with range 2 to range 4.
- Armoured inserter series: much more durable (but slower) variants of the fast inserter series.
By default (can be disabled in options), all new inserter types are available! You may disable the armoured inserter series if you do not use any ammo turrets, or reduce the reach of new inserters if you do not like such long inserters.
Above figure lists all new inserters. Lower row are the fast inserter series (leftmost is the vanilla fast inserter). Upper row are the armoured inserter series. From left to right, the reach is 1 to 4 accordingly.
For more details, please check the FAQ section.
This mod do not modify the existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Starting Inventory is optional but useful, since it allows adjusting starting invenotry, like some long-handed inserters as initial items.
- Schall Ammo Turrets has introduced various ammo turrets. Armoured inserters will work perfectly with them.
- Schall Alien Tech has introduced the particle line of ammo turrets. Armoured inserters will also work perfectly with them.
- Cursed Programable Inserters allows editing the input and output tiles of any inserters, e.g., side inserting, diagonal inserting, or an arbitrary locations within reach! Highly recommended as it makes the inserters much more flexible in placement.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message.
My Other Mods
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods