|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||5 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.18.0 (21 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.17 - 0.18|
Adds more virtual signals, including number signals and colour signals.
They can be used for large-scale circuit calculations, map chart tags, and blueprint icons.
Want to use numbers to label map tags and blueprints, but found just 0-9 insufficient for use?
Want more number signals for combinator arithmetics in circuit networks?
Want some more colour signals for blueprint icons or for display on lamps?
Then this mod is for you, which satisfies your above needs!
This mod currently contains three components, which can be toggled independently, under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Startup" tab:
- Additional number signals
- Additional tertiary colour signals
- Correct naming of magenta signal
Vanilla number signals are ranging from 0 to 9 only. This mods allow number signals up to 99! If you think that is too much, you can always pick some numbers in between.
Note: In the above screenshot, sorting of vanilla colour signals is done by Schall Lamp Contrast, not by this mod.
Vanilla colour signals consist of the three primary colours, three secondary colours, and three grayscale colours only. This mod allows adding the six tertiary colours (e.g., orange, azure, violet), contributing for more colourful uses.
Magenta Signal / "Pink" Signal
The so-called "pink" signal in vanilla game, is using RGB code of #FF00FF, which is actually magenta. This is very far from the real pink, which is defined as #FFC0CB, where the green component is much higher. So this mod will correct its name to "magenta signal".
This happens to English locale, but similar problems appear in other locale as well. (Because translators are based on the original English text of "pink", rather than based on the real RGB colour code used...) Other locales provided by this mod also have this text corrected, if they apply.
This mod do not modify the existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- Schall Lamp Contrast is optional but highly recommended, but it provides options like sorting colour signals to hue order, or black background in lamps to show colours in better clarity.
- Schall Map Tag provides a few functions on map chart tags, e.g., alignment to chunks and auto-append position coordinates.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Brazilian Portuguese / Português Brasileiro (pt-BR) by NickFury23
Non-English locale are provided by Schall Language Pack.
My Other Mods
- Schall Language Pack Non-Game-Changing
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Map Tag Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Recipe Scaling Manufacture
- Schall Oil Fuel Oil / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Virtual Signal Circuit Network / Blueprints
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Suit Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Land Mine Weapons (Mines)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods