|License:||Bob's mods Copyright|
|Created:||2 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.3 (18 days ago)|
Various minor tweaks that may improve gameplay.
Options including modifying colour tone for logistics requester chest, character inventory size, grid size of various armours, free circuit wires, stack size of various fuels, and more...
Here is a collection of small tweaks that are not big enough to be built as a separate mod, but still I feel useful enough to be included to improve the player experience. All of these do not add new contents, only modify them.
All changes can be made under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Startup" tab, like the following:
Colour change Requester chest
0.16 had nice and distinguishable logistics chest colours. 0.17 changes the colour a bit, especially requester chest now changes to cyan, which closely resembles with light green used by buffer chest. This becomes a problem to players not having very sharp eyes (including me), who wants to distinguish them even at large zoom out.
This mod provides the second option "0.16 Blue" to revert to the old colour, and even third option "Enhanced" to give an even stronger contrast.
Mining result of Logistics chests
Although all logistics chests have exactly the same ingredients, they come out as different types so will appear in your inventory as different stacks.
So why not just keep the basic steel chests and electronic circuits (where most players keep some in inventory)? This mod allows setting the resulting item when placed logistics chests are mined. These two combined together allow you to have a slightly slimmer inventory, and with only a minimal cost to change the chest type.
Default option of this setting is to return steel chest. You may also choose to return storage chest (yellow) if you do not want to lose the electronic circuits used in crafting. But of course, if you do not want this feature, you can always disable it, just like any other features of this mod!
Character inventory size
This can be a little bit cheating, but convenient to builders who want to carry a lot of items around.
Armour grid sizes
There are three vanilla armours which have equipment grid. But sizes like 5×5 and 7×7 are tricky to players, especially when the vast majority of equipment are even in size (e.g., 2×2). This mod allows you to tune up or even tune down these values a bit.
Circuit wires for free
The two circuit wires, red wire and green wire, are not normal products or entities. Players cannot get them back when mining the combinators and electric poles. Also, it can be troublesome when you are in the mood of deciding some great circuits, but have no copper plates nearby. With this option on, circuit wires do not need any ingredients at all.
Fuel stack sizes
When nuclear fuel is put into trains or tanks, the embarrassing small stack size (1) is limiting its uses. Although it looks similar to rocket fuel (stack size: 10), their stack sizes contradict to what we would expect.
On the other hand, the uranium fuel cell (fuel for nuclear reactor) has stack size (50) much more than anyone would ever need. For example, circuit-controlled reactors would only ever need one fuel cell for fine control; five fuel cells can run modded nuclear tank like forever. Setting a lower stack size can prevent excessive accumulation.
This mod allow editing stack sizes of both fuel items.
This mod do not modify the existing content in the save game. This mod should be safe to be disabled/uninstalled at any time.
- English (en)
- German / Deutsch (de)
- Traditional Chinese / 正體中文 (zh-TW)
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 (zh-CN)
If you like this mod, and would like to provide other translations, please do not hesitate to send me a message.
My Other Mods
- Transport Group Helper Mods
- Schall Minor Tweaks General
- Schall Starting Inventory Cheats (Start)
- Schall Starting Tech Cheats (Start)
- Schall Radar Alignment Helper Mods
- Schall Ore Conversion Mining
- Schall Factorio Gear Manufacture / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Belt Configuration Logistics
- Schall Inserters Logistics
- Schall Overseas Railway Logistics
- Schall Machine Scaling Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Pipe Scaling Logistics / Power Production
- Schall Uncraft Manufacture
- Schall Uranium Processing Manufacture / Power Production
- Schall Lamp Contrast Circuit Network
- Schall Primary Battery Armour
- Schall Tank Platoon Weapons (Vehicles)
- Schall Ammo Turrets Weapons (Turrets)
- Schall Gun Pod Weapons (Equipment)
- Schall Recharging Weapon Weapons (Guns)
- Schall Combat Robotics Weapons (Robots)
- Schall Armoured Train Trains / Weapons
- Schall Armoured Train: Nostalgia Trains / Non-Game-Changing
- Schall Alien Tech Weapons / Research
- Schall Artillery Weapons (Artillery)
- Schall Tank Woodcutting Mining (Vehicles)
- Schall Alien Mutation Enemies (Balancing)
- Schall Endgame Evolution Enemies
- Schall Alien Loot Enemies / Research / Manufacture
- Schall Remains & Pickup Enemies / Helper Mods
- Schall Pickup Tower Logistics / Helper Mods