|Created:||1 year, 9 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.0.49 (27 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
The Ships are remodelled cargo wagons pushed by invisible locomotives (ship engine). You can enter and leave ships pressing SHIFT + ENTER. Automatic routes can be set when selecting the ship engine.
- massive cargo ships that can use automated routes
- oil tankers
- small and fast service-boat that can be used on water ways or as an independent vehicle
- deep sea oil and oil platforms. oil spawning settings can be changed via the modsetting gui.
- water ways (rails), buoys and ports (rail signals and train stations)
- train bridges that allow trains to cross over water ways
- increase of the reach distance while holding waterways, buoys, ports etc. can be adjusted via the modsettings
- floating electric poles
- maybe artillery ship
- ore silos and cranes for rapid loading and unloading of ships
In order to generate water-rich maps change the terrain-settings for water to very low frequency & huge size or use one of the islands mods.
- Deep sea oil does not show on the "generate preview" screen when starting a new game
Let me know if you run in any problems not mentioned here
see changelog tab