- AAI Programmable Vehicles and etc – call your car or plane as taxi. Set up vehicles logistics. Install AAI Miner or anything else if you want.
- KS Power – more options for energy generation
- Accumulator wagon
- Aircraft Realism (optional)
- Combat Roboports
- Diesel Trains
- Electronic Locomotives
- Equipment Gantry
- Flow Control
- Fluid Must Flow
- Heavy Truck
- Holographic Signs
- Induction Charging (optional)
- Inventory Sensor
- Logistic Technology Beacon
- Mega Furnace
- Omega Drill
- Vehicle Wagon 2
- Warehousing Mod
- Water Well (pump free water from the ground)
- Afraid Of The Dark – light the night + Large Lamp
- Artillery Bombardment Remote
- Auto Deconstruct exhausted miners
- Better Bots Technologies (Updated)
- Bluegistics – manage personal logistics layouts
- Do Robots Build Automatic Trains?
- Even Distribution
- Fully Automated Rail Layer
- Inventory Repair
- Mining patch planner + Well Planner
- Module Inserter (I'm not sure vanilla has this feature but anyway)
- Nukes Destroy Cliffs
- Power Grid Comb – remove redundant electric wires
- Railway Motor Car
- Safe Waterfill
- Smooth Fluids (optional)
- Spidertron squad control – seems redundant, because AAI provides same feature
- Squeak Through
- Steam Works
- Where Is My Body [ZwerOxotnik's derivative]
Statistics, management and information mods:
- BeastFinder – find items, assemblers etc.
- Editor Extensions
- Extended Descriptions
- Factorio Not Enough Items
- Factory Planner
- Max Rate Calculator
- Production Statistics Monitor HUD
- Stats GUI
- Tapeline (optional)
- Todo List
- Train Log
- Utilization Monitor Blargh
- YARM - Resource Monitor
- Cargo Ships + Beautiful Bridge Railway for Cargoships
- Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders (cheap) + Miniloader (expensive but can unload trains)
- LTN - Logistic Train Network + LTN Combinator Modernized + LTN Content Reader + LTN Cleanup + LTN Manager
TSM + TSM Outpost Builder Redux (all optional)
- Spidertron Logistics System
- Because there are Dectorio and Alien Biomes in the modpack, Asphalt Roads seems to exceed Factorio tile limit. So you can't place some types asphalt tiles(see "Known issues" section in the end of Asphalt Roads page). You can disable broken tiles (asphalt with yellow marks etc.), or for example disable Dectorio colored concrete tiles, or Alien Biomes tiles in mod settings.
- In addition to Schall Uranium Processing you can install Nuclear Fuel or more complex Plutonuim Energy. In this case nuclear fuel recipe is tweaked to use U-235 instead of low enriched uranium in order to match new plutonium fuel recipes.
- If you decided to use Nuclear Fuel mod, then you should set "Allow crafting of nuclear weapons from" to "Both" in settings, otherwise usage of U-235 will be restricted to nuclear fuel (which burns in cars and trains). Also unset "Modify nuclear fuel reprocessing", otherwise you will be unable to obtain plutonium (unneccesary if you use Plutonium Energy mod).
- You can choose between LTN or TSM for better train management. Or even install both.
- You might want to reduce Honk distance and volume for trains and cargoships if it annoys you.
- Induction Charging may cause crashes if you place it inside locomotives.
- You may experience crash due to some Dectorio error while loading map. Try to load with Dectorio only and disable recipes for landscape, waterfill and decorations in settings.
- If you change AI mode of aircraft or boat while driving above water, you are dropped out and stuck above water surface. That's probably because of virtual AI entity placed instead of player as driver. One of the ways is to teleport with command.
- You can't exit a ship, if you entered it from manually placed landfill or shallow waterfill. In this case you should proceed to natural shore to exit (or use teleport command).