|Created:||4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.16.4 (2 months ago)|
Provides an area-selection tool to remove and replace the power distribution structures in an area, quickly cleaning up any inconsistent power wiring caused by bots building power poles (but leaving circuit wiring alone).
Thanks to /u/BeanBayFrijoles, the beaniest, for the concept.
- Poles are reconstructed in the same order as before but sorted by shortest wire reach first, to create clean grids more reliably with mixed pole types
- Added German translation courtesy of ST-DDT on GitHub
- Updated tool icon to be more distinctive in the inventory, with a yellow tinted blueprint background
- Track reconnection targets that get destroyed by unit number instead of using find_entity()
- Don't use find_entity() for reconnecting circuit wires when the target didn't get rebuilt
- Initial release