|Created:||1 year, 8 months ago|
|Latest Version:||17.2.1 (3 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
A todo list for Factorio to keep track of all the tasks in your factory.
We are playing a lot of Factorio in our free time.
Especially as bases grow and you progress into the late game it becomes more and more
difficult to keep track of all the little things you are planning and have todo.
During every session our desk fills with paper notes with little tasks on them but we
always keep being annoyed by this less than perfect solution. Hence this mod was created :)
Whats in the mod?
This mod will give you a little UI to
- Add tasks
- Assign tasks
- Edit existing tasks
- Mark tasks as completed/open
The tasks are persisted in the save game and if you are in a multiplayer session they will be synchronized between all the players.
If you want to read a more detailed instruction check the website
If you want to contribute feel free to create a pull request (with new translations for example).
Otherwise you can create an issue if you find a bug or have an idea for a feature.
If you don't have a github account feel free to contact us via mail at
Credit where credit is due :)
- Tessiema for a lot of ideas and testing
- Tarrke for a lot of pull requests and ideas
- hoylemd for a lot of pull requests and ideas
- Lots of other people for translations, comments and general support :)
- base64 library is written by Ernest R. Ewert
- Switched to 0.17
- Removed custom JSON encoding
- Questlog mode. There is a setting to transform the todo list to a questlog (#74).
- Fixed bug. Imported subtasks are always open now (#92).
- Fixed german translation. (Thanks Kingmax007)
- Updated russian translation. (Thanks MasterLogick)
- Updated chinese translation. (Thanks 笑脸)
- Bugfix: export/import dialogs don't grow outside the screen anymore when working with long strings.
- Updated polish translations. (Thanks Virtual0txt)
- It is now possible to add subtasks to tasks
- Open the details view to add subtasks
- Fixed a bug that the main button does not hide the UI anymore (#81)
- Fixed polish translation. (Thanks Virtual0txt)
- Fixed that tasks are invisible after opening the main UI with the button (#79). (Thanks Omnifarious)
- Tasks are now separated in title and details. (Thanks Tarrke)
- Title is a one line textfield
- Details is multiline
- Details can be viewed in the main UI after clicking the "show details" button (down arrows)
- Tasks now display created by and modified by in the edit screen. (Thanks Tarrke)
- Added polish translation. (Thanks Virtual0txt)
- It is now possible to delete tasks
- It is now possible to export and import tasks similar to blueprints
- The button text now switches between the following states
- No tasks available: Todo List
- Tasks available: Todo List: X tasks available
- Task assigned to player: Todo List: <first line of task>
- Fixed credits for 16.4.0
- Fixed a crash when editing tasks (thanks Tarrke)
- The button now only shows the first line of the task. Not everything.
- Added russian translation
- Modifyed UI so the button displays the current assigned task for each players. Thanks Tarrke!
- Added openning the edit dialog when clicking a task in the list feature. Thanks Tarrke!
- Added auto assign feature. Thanks Tarrke!
- Added localization for buttons. Thanks hoylemd!
- Added styles for everything. Thanks hoylemd!
- Streamlined the UI. Thanks hoylemd!
- Lots of code refactorings. Thanks hoylemd!
- Added Chinese translation (Thanks 笑脸)
- Added French translation (Thanks Tarrke)
- Fixed a bug where clicking add/edit twice would crash the game
- Added sorting of tasks. Thanks to Tarrke for the reminder, input and code examples
- Updates are now transfered on demand and not every 250ms anymore. This should improve performance by
- Added scrollbar to make it usable with a lot of tasks
- Added window height option to match default window height to screen size
- Major code refactoring to make it easier to maintain