A todo list for Factorio to keep track of all the tasks in your factory.
We are playing a lot of Factorio in our free time.
Especially as bases grow and you progress into the late game it becomes more and more
difficult to keep track of all the little things you are planning and have todo.
During every session our desk fills with paper notes with little tasks on them but we
always keep being annoyed by this less than perfect solution. Hence this mod was created :)
Whats in the mod?
This mod will give you a little UI to
- Add tasks
- Assign tasks
- Edit existing tasks
- Mark tasks as completed/open
The tasks are persisted in the save game and if you are in a multiplayer session they will be synchronized between all the players.
If you want to read a more detailed instruction check the website
If you want to contribute feel free to create a pull request (with new translations for example).
Otherwise you can create an issue if you find a bug or have an idea for a feature.
If you don't have a github account feel free to contact us via mail at
Credit where credit is due :)
- Tessiema for a lot of ideas and testing
- Tarrke for a lot of pull requests and ideas
- hoylemd for a lot of pull requests and ideas
- Lots of other people for translations, comments and general support :)
- base64 library is written by Ernest R. Ewert
Check the changelog tab.