This mod allows the player to create a small locomotive on the fly by tapping <enter/leave vehicle> while standing on rails.
It is enabled by using a specific equipment, using energy from the power-armor.
It is a locomotive, which means
- it can use schedules for automated driving to a destination (which can be stored per mod-setting)
- it uses signals, and other trains recognize it as train
- it can pull or push wagons (albeit slower than a regular locomotive)
- it can be rotated by pressing <rotate> while nothing (or the locomotive) is selected
The following can be configured in the mod settings per player:
- Keep schedule
By default, the train schedule is reset every time the locomotive is created.
- Keep temporary stops
By default, temporary stops (in the stored schedule) are kept.
- Home station
When riding the motorcar and pressing H, the motorcar is sent to the Home station.
When pressing Shift+H, the motorcar is sent to the previous position.
- If other mods add locomotives they are also added as motor cars (with the same visuals and speed).
- This mod works for multiplayer.
- There are no incompatibilities with mayor mods.
Thanks to Flydiverny for Code and Inspirations for Version 0.4.0