|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.6.6 (28 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.17|
Get ready for 4 new planes to spice up your combat a bit! This includes the Gunship, Jet, Cargo Plane, and the ever-so-fearsome Flying Fortress.
The Gunship is a “Jack of all trades, master of none”, it features limited combat abilities, fair maneuverability, and a modest cargo hold.
The Jet is designed to get from place to place, and maybe engage in some light guerilla warfare with its Napalm Launcher.
The Cargo Plane, is, well, a cargo plane! Boasting a large cargo hold, although this is offset by its limited speed and almost non-existent combat capabilities.
The Flying Fortress is the king of biter domination, featuring a tank cannon, high-speed machine gun, a missile launcher, and a huge equipment grid, this is the plane to use when you’re going on a rampage.
You may find exoskeletons a little bit silly on a vehicle, and I agree! That’s why I made an afterburner, an aircraft-specific speed booster. Also included is a new energy shield made specifically for them.
Right now, the only weaponry included is a more powerful explosive cannon shell (for use in the Flying Fortress) and Napalm (for use in the Jet).
- Bob’s mods are supported! Some recipes and technologies change when Bob’s is detected.
- Electric Vehicles is supported! Let your aircraft run off of somewhat-clean electricity.
- (0.15) Lift-Off (and Lift-Off Enhanced) are plugins made by other community members to introduce take-off and
landing mechanics. (I am not their author, so I do not 'support' them, so mention if you're using them in any bug
- Raven is another aircraft mod. I've included options to hide the raven tech behind Advanced Aerodynamics.
- Helicopters is another aircraft mod. I've included options to hide the helicopters tech behind Advanced Aerodynamics, and to add an equipment grid.
If your plane is destroyed over water, your game will crash back to the main menu.
- YuokiTani for the graphics (mostly)
- Eldwen for making the initial version of Aircraft
- Klonan for the jet sounds (configurable for those of you who don’t like them)
- Various people from Github, the forums, and Discord for bug reporting, localization, and feature requests.