|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||3.0.1 (15 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Fixes the critical lack of honking in Factorio. Two means go and one means stop.
Now with hotkeys! Press J while riding a train to toggle manual control, press H while in a manually-driven locomotive to honk.
Audible distance, volume, cooldown and honks for specific occasions are controllable in-game using the mod settings menu.
Trains repeatedly honking while waiting at signals appears to have been fixed as of Factorio 0.17.37
- 3.0.1 - 2019/06/09 - Fixed honks being audible to players on different surfaces
- 3.0.0 - 2019/03/13 - Major update, see changelog
- 2.1.5 - 2019/02/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.17
- 2.1.4 - 2017/12/15 - Updated to Factorio 0.16
- 2.1.3 - 2017/04/26 - Updated to Factorio 0.15
- 2.1.2 - 2016/08/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.14
- 2.1.1 - 2016/07/16 - Honk now comes from correct end of train. Cooldown now per-locomotive.
- 2.1.0 - 2016/07/13 - Added hotkeys for manual honking and quick toggling of train control
- 2.0.2 - 2016/07/11 - Added cooldown
- 2.0.0 - 2016/06/29 - Updated to Factorio 0.13