|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||3.0.0 (a month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Fixes the critical lack of honking in Factorio. Two means go and one means stop.
Now with hotkeys! Press J while riding a train to toggle manual control, press H while in a manually-driven locomotive to honk.
Audible distance, volume, cooldown and honks for specific occasions are controllable in-game using the mod settings menu.
There appears to be a bug/unexpected behaviour in train pathfinding that sometimes causes trains waiting at certain signals to change state every few seconds, which causes this mod to think they're arriving at the signal again, resulting in repeated honking. The only current workaround is to use the mod settings to turn off honking for signals.
- 3.0.0 - 2019/03/13 - Major update, see changelog
- 2.1.5 - 2019/02/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.17
- 2.1.4 - 2017/12/15 - Updated to Factorio 0.16
- 2.1.3 - 2017/04/26 - Updated to Factorio 0.15
- 2.1.2 - 2016/08/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.14
- 2.1.1 - 2016/07/16 - Honk now comes from correct end of train. Cooldown now per-locomotive.
- 2.1.0 - 2016/07/13 - Added hotkeys for manual honking and quick toggling of train control
- 2.0.2 - 2016/07/11 - Added cooldown
- 2.0.0 - 2016/06/29 - Updated to Factorio 0.13