|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.12 (5 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Automatically marks your mining drills for deconstruction when they run out of resources to mine, send spent miners and their modules back to base instead of leaving them idling in the field.
Optionally removes the chest that the drill is outputting to (enabled by default).
- Updated for 0.17
- Fixed that checking resources didn't respect mining hardness
- Better label for in-game option
- Added in-game changelog
- Updated Factorio version to 0.16, otherwise no change
- Compatibility fix for mods using mining drills as position markers
- Don't deconstruct miners that are hooked up to a circuit network
- In-game option for removal of targets, instead of configuration file
- Don't deconstruct miners that have fluids, until I have time to make it smarter
- Updated Factorio version to 0.15, otherwise no change
- Minor compatibility fix for modded drills that are mineable but not deconstructable
- Updated Factorio version to 0.14, otherwise no change
- This release requires factorio version 0.13.14
- Removed workaround for drill ranges since factorio now exposes them in the prototype (no more data-final-fixes.lua)
- Update search radius as drills are built, not always using the maximum range when not needed.
- Now renews deconstruction orders for drills when they time out
- Made finding targeted chests more reliable.
- Added remote calls for debug and init.
- Moved from tick based checking to relying on events.
- No longer storing anything in global.
- More reliable check that the resource is not infinite
- Fixed an warning where the marked drill inserted into a container that is not minable
- First version for Factorio 0.13.0
For older versions and associated changelog, visit the forum thread