AngelBob Space Age Rebalance


Complete Angel's and Bob's Space Age integration with extra planets: Planetaris-arig, Planetaris-hyarion, Paracelsin, Maraxsis and Moon of Nauvis Muluna.

Overhaul
9 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.85K
Planets Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Character Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Paracelsin Concrete Recipe?

a month ago

Just curious about how to go about paracelsin concerete for Galvanization science.

The default concrete recipe seems to be silicon ore + limestone?

I'm unable to place a seafloor pump on Paracelsin to get mud water to do washing, so I seem to be locked out of concerete.

Any tips? Perhaps something I haven't thought of.

a month ago

You have to import it.

a month ago

No kidding - Expensive! Ok.

15 days ago

Maybe Troublesim will add a concrete recipe for Paracelsin.
Imo its fine that you have to import it, because Paracelsin is a late game planet (like Aquilo) and offers really good solar panels and accumulator (which are extremely powerful).

New response