AngelBob Space Age Rebalance


Complete Angel's and Bob's Space Age integration with extra planets: Planetaris-arig, Planetaris-hyarion, Paracelsin, Maraxsis and Moon of Nauvis Muluna.

Overhaul
9 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.85K
Planets Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Character Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Arig

a month ago

Is Arig soft locked? I dropped and there is only sand as far as the eye can see, and no water to be obtained without a power source, and no starting power source... perhaps I'm missing something?

a month ago

Is Arig soft locked? I dropped and there is only sand as far as the eye can see, and no water to be obtained without a power source, and no starting power source... perhaps I'm missing something?

there is some resources when you arrive
you can build burner generator

a month ago

Arig is challenging but manageable, use sand in sifter for basic resources and some steam. Burn wood/seed/catus in burner generator. Search and collect crashed landing pods. Look for a good island to start.

a month ago

Hey, Arig is currently set as a challenge, I will look into further balancing of this

5 days ago

There is also another problem with arig how do you get silicon Ore?

Currently, you need a press to do it but press is locked behind glass and glass is stuck behind press do you see where this is going?

also you could craft ' angel bobmonium acid washing' for bobmonium refining into silicon but that recipes is locked behind craft raw diamond wich is locked behind press.....

Can you please find a solution or I am missing something here?

5 days ago

There is also another problem with arig how do you get silicon Ore?

Currently, you need a press to do it but press is locked behind glass and glass is stuck behind press do you see where this is going?

also you could craft ' angel bobmonium acid washing' for bobmonium refining into silicon but that recipes is locked behind craft raw diamond wich is locked behind press.....

Can you please find a solution or I am missing something here?

Just make raw diamond in Nauvis.

5 days ago

There is also another problem with arig how do you get silicon Ore?

Currently, you need a press to do it but press is locked behind glass and glass is stuck behind press do you see where this is going?

also you could craft ' angel bobmonium acid washing' for bobmonium refining into silicon but that recipes is locked behind craft raw diamond wich is locked behind press.....

Can you please find a solution or I am missing something here?

Just make raw diamond in Nauvis.
You can do it via Angelbob, from crystal slurry or smth, use FNEi to check recipe.

New response