Multiplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for multiplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex multiplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something for singleplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/singleplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] Nitrobenzene and Circuitboard 2

3 years ago

Am I the only one getting the error not being able to craft pcb2/circuits 2?
I am missing the recipe for nitrobenzene and from what I couldn'd find the cause. Even with trial and error, enabling/disabling the corresponding mods I could not find the cause for the missing recipe.
I just want to know if I am the only one with this error since it hinders my playthrough/progression.

3 years ago

Should be a bug. I selected the wrong category.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hm yes, as you mentioned in https://mods.factorio.com/mod/PyCoalTBaA/discussion/6005d8b8f24eac422cbc76e2 I think PyCoalTBaA is not updated for pyhightech. So I think there is no possibility at the moment to disable pyhightech until PyCoalTBaA is fixed for it :(

Thx for the information, so I will also set pyhightech to conflict

3 years ago

I proposed the bugfix for the missing nitrobenzene recipe on GitHub in Py HightTech since that was causing the issue and am waiting for approval.

3 years ago

ah perfect, yes makes more sense

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Good news: My fix works.
Bad news: It works just in some worlds.
Worst news: I really don't know why. I trial and errored every mod on and off. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The initial bug has been fixed, but it cascaded somewhere else and I cannot find the cause for that.

Nevermind what I said. It was a dirty fix that did not solve the initial problem at all. I somehow have a map where all mods work just fine and I do not know why.

Does Factorio save recipes per save game or something?

There still is a serious problem somewhere.

3 years ago

@Sadawys @kingarthur discovered Angels Petrochem changes the name of the tech required for unlocking nitrobenzene. So it's clear, where the bug came from and it can be considered solved for good.
It was not a bug of Py Hightech.

3 years ago

I don't know if you unsubscribed, but there is one thing I want to add here:

/c game.player.force.recipes["nitrobenzene"].enabled=true

The command to unlock the recipe while Kingarthur updates PyCoalTBaA with the bugfix, which he is able to do.

@Sadawys you can remove Py Hightech from conflicts, but maybe a FAQ message with this command is needed until the fix arrives.

3 years ago

@Blykam Yes I will do it

New response