PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Nitrobenzene has no recipe

3 years ago

I play the Multiplayer Extreme Pack 1.0

Nitrobenzene of Py HighTech has no crafting recipe. Just barreling.
I think it is removed, but not added back.
I can't progress without it.

3 years ago

I noticed that PyCoal TBaA converts main ore processing to Bobs Ores ores, but some Py HighTech recipes still use Py Ores. The same goes for fluid recipes of Py Hightech and some fluids like Phosphoric Acid of the Madclowns Mod. Would be nice if you could check up on that @kingarthur.

3 years ago

I also tested in 1.1.x and PCB2 are uncraftable, because of uncraftable nitrobenzene.

3 years ago

I will try to create a list of all incompatabilities:

Here a first try:

Py Raw Ores Powdered Aluminium Aluminium Ore not from Bobs Ores
Py High Tech Phosphoric Acid Fluid Recipe should have Mad Clowns Processing fluid as result for compatibility
Py High Tech Phosphonic Acid Fluid Recipe should require Mad Clowns fluid as ingridient
Py Raw Ores Z3 reagent Phosphoric Acid as ingridient -> Mad Clowns
Py High Tech Nitrobenzene No Recipe idk what happened here / needed for some recipes
Py Raw Ores Every ore recipe with Bobs Ores counterpart Compatibility

3 years ago

+1 for this fix

3 years ago

There are a few more mentioned in the corresponding GitHub issue. I hope it is going to be fixed soon.

3 years ago

I'm sorry for reporting the missing nitrobenzene recipe here, since I didn't know it better. I proposed the bugfix on the GitHub page of Py HighTech.
The rest of the mentioned issues still applies.

3 years ago

Solved

3 years ago

Solved

Or not.

I have this issue with recent pymods (without alienlife) + angels + bobs.
I think the problem is in "sulfur-processing" tech which requied to unlock nitrobenzene in pyhightech mod.

When I changed this tech to another in pyhightech_1.7.6\prototypes\fluids\nitrobenzene.lua the recipe appeared in FNEI.
I changed line 15 in nitrobenzene.lua:

}:add_unlock("sulfur-processing")
to:
}:add_unlock("basic-electronics")
And after reloading the game the recipe appeared in FNEI (but it is unlocked in another tech of course)

This is a temporary fix. I think it will be good if kingarthur will make so that nitrobenzene is still craftable even if angels petrochem is present. (I heard somewhere that angels petrochem overrides sulfur-processing tech)
Also thank you kingarthur, you are doing great work.

New response