HEAVILY MODDED Modpack

by Kaserik

Over 200 fully compatible and balanced mods in one regularly updated modpack! Space Exploration, Cargo Ships, Rampant, Cats and so much more - just click yourself through the dependencies; For a better overview divided into gameplay, combat, transport and quality of life improvements. Tested in multiplayer as well!

Mod packs
1 year, 2 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage Cheats

b Circular Mod Dependency

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Hello, I'm trying out this modpack for the first time today. However, I get the following error when I attempt to load the game with the full pack enabled:

Error loading mods

Failed to load mods: Circular dependency detected

Mods to be disabled:
- AbandonedRuins-Krastorio2 (0.1.2)
- deadlock-beltboxes-loaders (2.4.2)
- Krastorio2 (1.3.23)
- ReStack (0.7.3)
- space-exploration (0.6.127)

Is the solution to simply disable those mods? Is there some other way to solve the issue that would let me experience the full modpack?

UPDATE: From what I can tell, the cause originates in: Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders, no clue how or why since I don't have a whole lot of experience with modding on Factorio, but disabling that one mod let the game load without issue

New response