HEAVILY MODDED Modpack

by Kaserik

Over 200 fully compatible and balanced mods in one regularly updated modpack! Space Exploration, Cargo Ships, Rampant, Cats and so much more - just click yourself through the dependencies; For a better overview divided into gameplay, combat, transport and quality of life improvements. Tested in multiplayer as well!

Mod packs
1 year, 2 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage Cheats

g Peaceful Mode

11 months ago

I know this has been curated for a certain experience, but is it possible to run this in peaceful mode? I want to give it a try, but I'm not the biggest fan of having to defend my base while learning new mods as I play. I tried putting it to peaceful when I made the world and that didn't stick. I looked through Rampant's options, but no dice. Even tried just disabling all the mods in the enemies sub section and still no dice. Do you have any advice, or is this truly all or nothing?

Thanks in advance.

10 months ago

The main mod that causes a problem is call Big worms. Disable it and install the peaceful toggle mod and it will delete any incoming enemies.

New response