HEAVILY MODDED Modpack

by Kaserik

Over 200 fully compatible and balanced mods in one regularly updated modpack! Space Exploration, Cargo Ships, Rampant, Cats and so much more - just click yourself through the dependencies; For a better overview divided into gameplay, combat, transport and quality of life improvements. Tested in multiplayer as well!

Mod packs
1 year, 2 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage Cheats

g (FIXED) Missing Base Inserter

1 year, 2 months ago

Not sure if its intended, or if I muffed something up adding some more mods but the basic inserter boi has no recipe (for me) permanently locking me to burner inserters :D.

1 year, 2 months ago

Fixed it, adding a miniloader recipe mod doesn't play nice

1 year, 2 months ago

Fixed it, adding a miniloader recipe mod doesn't play nice, Love the pack so far! Much thanks

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

If you're using just the modpack, the basic inserter do have a recipe - I'm playing it myself and just looked it up some minutes ago withe the new updates. What do you have for additional mods?
(If you're deactivating all mods using the top left button and then select HMM, all Modpack-Mods will be selected automatically so you're left with the unselected, additional mods.)

But yeah, you could fix this easily yourself if you find the problem-mod causing it. ^^'

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Oh wow, I just flat overread that you fixed it yourself. xD
But great that you found the problem! And yes loaders of any kind should not be brought additionally in this modpack, because some already exist. The ones from Earendel are the best balanced in my opinion, since you can't skip the inserters at least for the beginning and you can't just use the loaders as complete replacements otherwise, but only where they are necessary.

1 year, 2 months ago

But can you name your specific miniloader mod so I can mark it as uncompatible? This would help other as well. ^^

New response