HEAVILY MODDED Modpack

by Kaserik

Over 200 fully compatible and balanced mods in one regularly updated modpack! Space Exploration, Cargo Ships, Rampant, Cats and so much more - just click yourself through the dependencies; For a better overview divided into gameplay, combat, transport and quality of life improvements. Tested in multiplayer as well!

Mod packs
1 year, 2 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage Cheats

g Mad lad...

1 year, 2 months ago

You are a mad lad, but I'm in love with it!. Thank you for creating such a beautiful atrocity

1 year, 2 months ago

I will take that as a compliment! And well, you're welcome! Even if I would like to pass on the thanks especially to all the mod creators. ^^
It just took me several months of research and extensive testing (even if playing his favorite game isn't exactly considered work) and then weeks of copy&pasting.... I mean, the code is simple, but 200 mods and roundabout 1000 settings have to be named somewhere in the code first. :')

Anyways I try to stay on the ball! New updates of the mods have to be checked for compatibility, new settings have to be embedded and in the meantime I even found some more candidates that would do well in this modpack or ideas for own mods that would have a heavy impact especially here. ^^

But it's definitely nice to hear that it can inspire people like you so much too! Keep me up to date on how it goes with the play through, if there are problems somewhere or you have general suggestions for improvement!

New response