HEAVILY MODDED Modpack

by Kaserik

Over 200 fully compatible and balanced mods in one regularly updated modpack! Space Exploration, Cargo Ships, Rampant, Cats and so much more - just click yourself through the dependencies; For a better overview divided into gameplay, combat, transport and quality of life improvements. Tested in multiplayer as well!

Mod packs
1 year, 2 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage Cheats

g (FIXED) hard start + not multiplayer safe mods

1 year, 2 months ago

This looks soo fun! However we cant play multiplayer due to Automatic_train_painter, RampantFixed and Clean-Console not being multiplayer friendly. At least according to the game.

1 year, 2 months ago

So first of all; I'm really sorry that you and your friends couldn't start your multiplayer session with the modpack without further ado! I unfortunately have not yet come to test the modpack in multiplayer, because I had to upload it first so.

But that's why I immediately sat down with my roommate's account to find the trouble spots;

1. Clean Console - one of my little mods :')
    Basically said; trimmed for performance but not programmed multiplayer safe. I'll change that in a few minutes with an update. ;)

2. Automatic Train Painter - in combination with Logistic Train Network
    You can leave only one of the two mods enabled and I would call disabling the ATN the lesser evil. In my modpack (HMM Transport Trains and accordingly in AllInOne) it is as a consequence only optional, so that future downloaders don't have to bother with it in the first place.
    The update is already out.

3. Rampant, Fixed - in combination with one or more mods from HMM Improvements GUI.
    I'm still looking for the critical combination, but fix that for sure within the next hour. The solution will probably look like in 2., only with an update from HMM Improvements GUI. ^^

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Update:

1. I updatet Clean Console and it's working just fine. :)

2. I also looked at their mod page to see to what extent I can inform them about it - but actually they have known about it theoretically for months, but also haven't actively done anything about it for a while. It may be that Automatic Train Painter will be permanently incompatible with LTN in multiplayer.

3. "Rampant, Fixed" actually has a problem with at least two other mods but only in simultaneous installation and only in multiplayer. One of them is Death Markers from HMM Improvements GUI, which I have now marked as incompatible, which solves the problem. In principle, there are alternatives for the mod and you could have also fixed one of the other problem areas, but actually you do not need this functionality, because the death location is also marked in chat.

In summary, the HEAVILY MODDED Modpack is now playable in multiplayer without any further problems for the time being.
If this changes, be sure to let me know! ^^

1 year, 2 months ago

Ha! That was incredible turn around time! So far we have been really enjoying the pack! Those early biters are killer though. Literally. We lost an entire first playthrough after about an hour because we were not prepared. But now that we know guns are important it's really fun.

1 year, 2 months ago

Oh yes! If you want to balance the start more sensibly, you have to select the Space Exploration Standard when creating the map and then set the time factor to 1 (SE+K2+BZ is really heavy), the environmental pollution factor to 1 (or 2 if you want to use less Tiberium) and the destruction factor to 20 ("Rampant" is really rampant) under "Enemies".

I haven't found a way to set this automatically yet, so you don't have to go through a "learning run" first like you did. xD
But you're right, if you want to play with enemies, you have to adjust your 'mindset' properly first. But I hope it continues to offer you a motivating challenge! ;)

But in the meantime I could add the info to the FAQ! So thanks for the feedback! ^^

1 year, 2 months ago

Hello, I may have forgotten how to update properly, but Clean Console is still giving my group problems when joining. All mods are up-to-date (to my knowledge).

1 year, 2 months ago

Hmmmmmmmmm okay, I may look it up asap; For now, deactivate it. ^^'
Can you describe the problem any further? Do someone uses the old version of CC? Did your map started with the old version?

1 year, 2 months ago

When do the problems occur? In the moment of joining?

May you've installed additional mods? Can you list them?

New response