All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More


This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This modpack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
4 months ago
1.1 - 2.0
11.2K
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g 2.1

7 days ago

What about 2.1?
How many mods are ported?

6 days ago

I don't have a number handy, but a lot of them have been ported, and I hope to get the last of the ones I'm responsible for handled soon.

However, there are some key mods made by people who aren't directly connected to ATOM that are not ported yet. So it could be a while yet before the full pack can be ported.

5 days ago

epic waiting port

New response