All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Omnimatter compatability?

8 months ago

Due to this mod's sheer amount of ores, I think introducing Omnimatter as an optional download could benefit players. https://mods.factorio.com/mod/omnimatter

8 months ago

Players are mote then welcome to use it, I only add optional mods if there is some sort of compatibility that I need to do or if it is a alternative path I think would be beneficial, this mod would reduce alot of the challenge related to managing more reasorces. I will look into it more, but the chance of it being optional is pretty slim.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Omnimatter is flagged as conflicting by Earendel's Space Exploration.

I see your point, TAxel, when outposting becomes a hassle, and you just want to fiddle with processing, omnimatter IS a great solution.
Part of the ATO challenge, though, is that some of the BZ ores, like noble metals, are not available on Nauvis. And I recon that holmium et. al. in Space Exploration HAS to conflict with omni's mindset.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)
  • Focusing on core mining is one trick, though. From the picture it seems to be quite "fun".
  • Large, rich patches reduces outposting.
  • Krastorio has late game matter, that can be transmuted into anything (but of course, that is veery late game due to SE).
  • I think both 248k and K2 has some dirty water that can be output to whatever is in most demand.

Not omni, for sure, I just felt for thinking out loud. :P

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

What leduke said pretty much covers everything I was about to say. As it's not compatable that would require SE author to change that. Witch just from a SE perspective does not make alot of sense as it would completely trivialize SE.

This thread has been locked.