🌐 Abacayba: Infested Death Twin of Aquilo


Living infested planet where you must fight against oceans of formidable beasts, hides a powerful new resource and unimaginable technologies. Land in one of its tendrils and make way to the planet core. Ruins of an advanced civilization are present and seem necessary to tame this place, with exotic technologies to process water rich minerals into most diverse elements and gargantuan machines. Completely safe to add or remove mid save.

Content
6 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.48K
Planets Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Character Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

b FPS = 0

13 days ago

I have quite a few mods, and it was a struggle to track down exactly what tanked my FPS to 10–11 frames per second; when I finally reached the spot using the editor, the game froze—even in pause mode! xD

Warning: shock content! XDDDD https://ibb.co/N2rYZx1F
It looks like the UFOs ran into some other Biters and started a war; the explosions caused everything to freeze. Sure, their animations aren't balanced, but why are there so many mobs???? There are tens of thousands of them!!! I couldn't even pan the map over to the more densely populated area.

I have no idea how to handle this problem. If I can't even remove the mobs via the editor, the only option left is to delete the mod—though I assume the issue will just come back after another 10–30 hours of gameplay.

Something definitely needs to be done about the spawning mechanics.

p.s. Sorry for my English.

whats your factorio version? that was fixed in the last versions of abacayba for 2.1, i jsut disabled the enemy faction friendly fire, that was the problem, best u can do is reseting abacayba

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ultimateCoreLib/changelog that problem is addressed here in version .10, confirm your factorio version please.

12 days ago

I have version 0.0.32; it's strange, because I see 0.0.39 on the site, but the game won't let me update the mod any further.
I managed to solve the problem with a separate "No Friendly Fire" mod. Thanks for developing this mod—it's one of the most interesting ones for the late game. The only thing I didn't quite get was why you can reach this planet literally right after Nauvis? It would have made more sense to do it after Aquilo.

You with version 0.0.32 cause you are with factorio 2.0, so u cant receive new updates, but dont worry, wube will put 2.1 soon. Also, some ppl said the same about aquilo, i will add a setting to move it to aquilo, or i may rework it for aquilo, lets see. Glad you fixed it

11 days ago

Thanks friend

New response