Multiplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for multiplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex multiplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something for singleplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/singleplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] Flare Stack Problem

3 years ago

Heyyo - I haven't been able to track the source of this issue. It seems the Flare Stack (Angel's Petrochemical Processing) and the Burner (Pyanodon's Industry) have no valid recipes. I can't insert anything in to them. I have everything installed, along with all optionals that still exist. Some optionals seem to be missing from the mod portal, but that's not really a pressing concern for me compared to the flare stack/burner issue.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@djfariel
These items does not have a "recipe", you can simply connect them with items (loader/pipes/inserters) and they will destroy the items automatically without choosing any recipe.
Remark: Each type of "destroyer" can only destroy special things, e.g. a "burner" can only destroy materials without energy, or a "flare stack" can only destroy gases.
You can also have a look to the "pyanodon" destroyers, they are also very powerful. There is a sink hole where you can throw fluids into a big hole :D

Does that solve your question or does the error occurs anyway?

New response