Multiplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for multiplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex multiplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something for singleplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/singleplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] Version 1.1

3 years ago

Hi, I would like to say that I really hope that this mod pack will replace Ballast Bolognese modpack.
I spent countless hours on that mod, playing on the laptop, unfortunately playing offline.

But when trying to make friends with the new version of Factorio, I have an amateur problem.

I cannot download the game package from the level of the game because the game is updating to version 1.1.3 and most of the mods listed are out of date / inactive.

If someone has a google drive with a fully working package and is able to insert a link, I would be very grateful

Additionally, I would like to ask you how to properly update the game to the version that works with this mod because all my attempts are unsuccessful.

3 years ago

Construction_Drones_0.6.11
ConstructionTower_0.1.1
deadlock-stacking-crating-bobs_0.8.1
deadlock-integrations_2.1.3
multi-product-recipe-details_0.18.1
Natural_Evolution_Buildings_0.18.04
Natural_Evolution_Enemies_0.18.05
Robot_Battery_Research_0.2.0
SchallMachineScaling_1.0.0
SchallPipeScaling_1.0.1
SchallRecipeScaling_1.0.0
ShinyAngelGFX_0.18.4
ShinyBobGFX_0.18.4
ShinyIcons_0.18.1
TheFatController_5.0.8

this modpack list of mods is incompatible with factorio 1.1.3

3 years ago

Hi, thanks. I will check it this week and will build a working version without the incompatible mods.
If the mods will update we will add them again.

3 years ago

It is unfortunately a little bit of work to have two compatible versions if some mods are not up to date, but playing on a "beta" version is always not a good idea if you want to play with a huge mod pack like this one ;)

3 years ago

@nagamer
thanks for the list. It makes easier for me to poke the mod developers :)

3 years ago

I added a new one from the list of nagamer, can someone test it ? I can not switch today to the 1.1 :/

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

List is now updated for 1.1 should work now:
Missing yet (because no version 1.1. from developers):
- "BetterBots"
- "deadlock-stacking-crating-bobs"
- "Natural_Evolution_Buildings"
- "Natural_Evolution_Enemies"
- "Robot_Battery_Research"
- "ShinyAngelGFX"
- "ShinyBobGFX"
- "ShinyIcons"
at least Natural Evolution needs to be updated, otherwise a move from 1.0 to 1.1 is not recommended

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

With the changing of NE Enemies of OneNonlyNova (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Nova-Natural_Evolution_Enemies) is now a migration possible, if you deactivate the Better Bots (see mod description) so I set this thread to closed

@kzfr
I will give you additionally a zip with all mods for download them manually at
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ggjmdprdlwfidrx/AADgMw0d5xQT4B4UMx4ZnM8Sa?dl=0

New response