Multiplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for multiplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex multiplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something for singleplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/singleplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] Space exploration doesn't work?

3 years ago

I dunno what i do wrong but i can't make a space exploration mod in this pack to work.
Because some mods didn't uprated to 1.0 version of game when i try to install mod pack with ingame installer it can't download mods in pack, so i just download all mods in pack one by one.
In the end i have few mods that clash so much with others that they need to be disabled and doesn't working space exploration mod. All others mods in list have white color but space exploration and main mod pack file colored red. When i start game i see a warning @Space exploration not installed or working, quit without save and reinstall or resolve all conflicts" or something along this lines.
What i did wrong?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi hantim,
You can see in the download list the type of dependency.
If there is an ? before the name then it is OPTIONAL
If there is an ! before the name then it is a CONFLICT

So you can see in the list that Space Exploration is wanted but not possible at the moment. So you can simple:
- Download all if you want
- Then go to Mods and uncheck all with the "Uncheck all checkbox above"
- Then activate this modpack
- Then automatically all mods which are working together will checked
- Then check the FAQ setting and check the settings of the game
- Then simply start :)

3 years ago

Ah, Thx. I thought that i just did something wrong, cause there is no messages that something in modpack don't work right now

3 years ago

Yeah, make sense. I will update the FAQ for this :)

New response