Multiplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for multiplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex multiplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something for singleplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/singleplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Solved] No alien option in Angel's Refining

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi, I'm currently using this modpack to play and i think its amazing and haven't had any issues besides this one.
Let me explain my issue: once i was 2-3 hours ingame I kind of noticed there weren't any enemies in the map. I thought it was odd, since i'm not playing on peaceful or anything like that, so I went to FAQ section and saw that i should have enabled a option that enables aliens in the Angel's Refining setting section, but i couldn't find it.
Is there anything you know about this option or something i can do about this? Thanks for any help on this!

3 years ago

Ah, I'm just dumb, didn't notice that the option of "angels enemy multiplier" says that i need to put that higher than 100% or no enemies will spawn. I'm really sorry lol. Is there a way to just close this thread?

3 years ago

Youre right, I think the option is gone in one of the last updates of Angel's Refining. I will update the FAQ

3 years ago

Where is this "angels enemy multiplier setting"? I can not find it :)

3 years ago

Found it, so FAQ is updated...

New response