Factorio+

by fishbus

A mod that builds upon and tweaks the vanilla experience with more crafting, resources, and combat options. The idea is not to make it more complex for the sake of complexity (e.g. 1000 different recipes/resources), but rather allow players to find the style of play they like and not feel limited in their choices as well as simplifying some recipes for easier automation. If you want to help out, through art, code or implementation, please contact me!

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Combat Armor Enemies Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Project Status?

6 months ago

Hey, I've messed around with this mod a bit and quite like it's idea, but see that it's been a while since anything has been done.

Just wondering if there are still plans for it or if it's a project fallen out of favor.

I've seen the models and the other thread of the prior attempt at model updates and felt a spur of an idea to use this for practice and felt I should let you know. Barring any github to issue fork/pull/merge requests reaching out here seems to be one of the few options before doing anything with the MIT license.

Would be happy to discuss more if need be, love the vibe of this. Take care!

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Heya, yeah, Belich helped out to make a few of the models, which are great. But we sorta both fell off of working on it. but I'm always willing to let others contribute. (It's not on github) we were just sending stuff locally to one another.

5 months ago

Best way to get in touch is through steam, same username. I'm more active available there.

New response