- Added personal solar panel equipment MK2
- Added personal petroluem fuel generator
- Fixed localizations for a lot of items, tech and technologies.
- Added tarmac tiles, that give better speeds to vehicles.
- Miniturization now provides additional character hand crafting speed and character mining speeds as bonuses.
- Added Bio science tree, using alien meat, water and trees.
- Added character health and speed upgrades to bio science tree.
- Added air scrubbers and the tech, while reduce pollution in the local area.
- Natural gas now gives less pollution
- Coal gives more pollution.
- All large rocks have been scaled to be much larger and provide more stone. While smaller stones are smaller now as to not provide confusion in what rocks you collide/don't collide with.
- Magnum uses 5x ammo per shot to make up for its 6x damage scale.
- Split out logistics warehouses and huts to be two seperate technologies.
- Rocks take more damage from explosives, and less from physical/impact.
- Increased shotgun spread
- Grenades now have radius falloff damage.
- Hand cannon is unlocked in military-2.
- Grenade launcher rounds are now added to explosive improvement tech.
- Added a hand cannon.
- Factorys now take up 6x6 space and require productivity-3 modules instead of productivity-2 modules
- Storage huts and warehouses now require stone and concrete repectively.
- All loaders have 1 filter slot.
- Slowdown and Poison capsule recipes now require heavy oil and sulphuric acid respectively.
- Fixed an issue with old turrets not being removed when levelling up, creating multiple turrets on top of each other.
- Turrets when levelled up now keep their same placement direction.
- Turrets levelling up now also keep their damage done.
- Added more localization strings for tech tree entries that didn't have them.
- Fixed logistic hut alignment.
- Grenade launcher has an explosion entity.
- Added logistic hut icon.
- Logistics version of the storage hut has now been added
- Loaders and Unloaders have been implemented allowing you to directly connect belts to storage buildings.
- When you die, your body is marked on the map, and is removed when picked up/expired
- Added it so trains are randomly coloured when originally placed, and match the colour of the rest of the train according to placement order.
- Adjusted belt speeds so they give round numbers.
- Belts are all slightly slower.
- Aligned warehouse and storage hut graphics with the grid, including height overlap.
- Updated warehouse and storage hut artwork.
- Added Charcoal resource, which is made by smelting wood.
- Added more graphically pleasing Steam and Gas vents.
- Robo Superport and Flame Tank have icons.
- Landfill 2 now requires chemical science to move it further down the tech tree.
- Uranium gun magazines now have piercing damage inherited from their ingredients
- Mining a resource tile will not delete it.
- Robo Superport now unlocks successfully when researching it.