Factorio+

by fishbus

A mod that builds upon and tweaks the vanilla experience with more crafting, resources, and combat options. The idea is not to make it more complex for the sake of complexity (e.g. 1000 different recipes/resources), but rather allow players to find the style of play they like and not feel limited in their choices as well as simplifying some recipes for easier automation. If you want to help out, through art, code or implementation, please contact me!

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Combat Armor Enemies Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g How tf do you automate glass?

1 year, 8 months ago

Blue circuits need glass, how tf do you automate that? Just setting every rock in the game to decon? I dont know if there is another way. Is there a mod that can automate glass?

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Blue circuits need glass, how tf do you automate that? Just setting every rock in the game to decon? I dont know if there is another way. Is there a mod that can automate glass?

Sand is generated on map creation, so you should just be able to mine it.

Sand -> furnace -> Glass -> furnace -> Silicon

If you are in a map generated before using the mod, you can automate it by crushing rock using a high powered machine press, which is a bit further down the tech. But that requires L2 modules to make, so it will no doubt be extremely fiddly/annoying if you have to go down this route.

New response