Factorio+

by fishbus

A mod that builds upon and tweaks the vanilla experience with more crafting, resources, and combat options. The idea is not to make it more complex for the sake of complexity (e.g. 1000 different recipes/resources), but rather allow players to find the style of play they like and not feel limited in their choices as well as simplifying some recipes for easier automation. If you want to help out, through art, code or implementation, please contact me!

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Combat Armor Enemies Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Corpse experied error

3 years ago

http://prnt.sc/w06a0d

I get this error randomly after playing the game for a while, i didn't die, the map was generated with the mod enabled.

3 years ago

On a side note, I'm running it in parallel with bob's mods (except warfare as its not working for at the moment of writing this) plus rampant and rampant arsenal, as those are the only mods i have that might or might not affect combat related stuff.

3 years ago

I believe the error to be produced by a foreign corpse expiring, not the player's corpse, but a biter or spawner's corpse or even a building's ruins.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

After giving it a thought I'm also running the mod "Mining Drones" by Klonan, I'm not sure but it also might be the cause as the mining drones use the sprite of a player but they do not leave a mark on map upon dying, with the error mentioning that i suspect that this has a high chance of being the reason behind it.

3 years ago

Those clones could be the reason, so I'll see if I can put more checks to make sure it doesn't crash from non-player entities

3 years ago

i am having this same problem

New response