All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More


This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This modpack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
4 months ago
1.1 - 2.0
11.2K
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Getting Error messages when downloading full pack mods

2 days ago

Can anyone explain why i have to disable SE for the modpack list to start running? I haven't managed to find a fix for it unfortunately.

2 days ago

Can you post the specific error message you're getting?

a day ago

I actually figured it out, apparently I had another rogue mod still installed that was conflicting.

New response