All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More


This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This modpack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
4 months ago
1.1 - 2.0
11.2K
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g How to dispose of cr4p in space?

14 days ago

So, we don't get the SA recycling plant.

The item/fluid handling facility cannot be placed in space or spaceship.

And (not complaining, just stating facts) Morganni's mod to add the missing ores often causes mixed ore patches. Like actually mixed.

In particular, I'm currently dealing with issues at Calidus asteroid belt 2, where mining water ice has given me 2 unwanted warehouses, so far, of nickel ore. And mining methane ice has given me 5 warehouses of completely useless aluminium ore. I have run out of warehouses. I can send more, of course, but I will fill at least 100 warehouses full of useless ore before it runs out and leaves pure methane. Might be more with all my prod bonuses.

This is doable, but certainly not ideal.

I can't yeet the rubbish into space. Rockets or delivery capsules are less efficient than warehouses (though I could always "deliver" rubbish to the warehouse to make it go away). There must be a better way?

2 days ago

And (not complaining, just stating facts) Morganni's mod to add the missing ores often causes mixed ore patches. Like actually mixed.

... Huh.

I honestly didn't think that was even possible. Not sure I can do anything about it without making chunk generation muuuuuuuch slower, unfortunately.

I can't yeet the rubbish into space.

There's actually an option available for that. Renai Transportation's thrower inserters, when used in SE space zones, play an animation of the item floating off into the distance and deletes the item. Now, normally the thrower inserters aren't the most performant things, but that's because they have to manually check in lua for destination space; I don't think it'd be the same level of issue just using them to chunk unwanted ores into orbit.

Outside of that, I've got nothing.

New response