All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Error in data-final-fixes

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Just updated after a long while and I'm getting the following error in the data-final-fixes.lua on startup:

Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Failed to load mod "all-the-overhaul-modpack": all-the-overhaul-modpack/data-final-fixes.lua:86: attempt to index local 'action_delivery' (a number value)

Code looks like this there:
for _, action_delivery in pairs(action.action_delivery) do
if action_delivery.max_range then -- line 86; barfs here
action_delivery.max_range = 79
end
end

I'm betting it's one of the combat mods I have installed doing something dumb with their ammo, but would it be possible to just add a check there that lets the loop skip over a null/invalid action_delivery.max_range value? Commenting out that section seems to do the trick for now.

Thanks!

2 months ago

Hey. Can you find out which one it is? Start with ATOM only (including all the dependencies) and then add one mod at a time until the error occurs.

a month ago

This is definitely a problem with ATOM, pretty clear from the code. You check if action.action_delivery is a table... it's always a table. You need to check if it's an array of tables or an individual TriggerDeliveryItem. I do this with checking for a type key, but there are probably other ways too.

24 days ago

I didn't reproduce the error but I might have a fix for the next release.

19 days ago

Fix is released.

New response