All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Hydrogen Fuel value.

4 months ago

Using your ajour version, I tried to use all that hydrogen I got tucked away for some smelting. However, no dice.
As I haven't any clue what I'm doing, I thought if I added the line data.raw.fluid["hydrogen"].emissions_multiplier = 1 to prototypes/recipe.lua
But I could only make it work by editing krastorios prototypes/fluids/chemistry.lua

Btw, how "real"/balanced are the comparative fuel values in factorio? Hydrogen is something like three times the heat of petrol.

Different subject, but I try to follow your mods, have no other installed than those, however the 5dims are no dice.

Thanks for your effort! I really really enjoy this!

4 months ago

i guess i'm not sure what you are asking for?

Is something broken in the modpack? or are you trying to get gas working on something of yours?

This thread has been locked.