All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Can't install. Can't find dependency bob's library

4 months ago

I think you made a typo with the requirements? Says Bob's library <=1.1.6 required. Shouldn't it be >=1.1.6? Factorio throws an error that it can't find a version that works with the dependencies.

4 months ago

idk why, it should find that 1.1.6 is there and working
1.2.0 has issues that prevent the modpack from working.

4 months ago

the fix is to download bobsassembly 1.1.6 manually and put it in the mods folder, then try installing the pack again. i'm hoping bobs fixes this soon

4 months ago

What happens if you remove the less than sign from the requirement? So it's just =1.1.6 ?

4 months ago

In order to test that I need to put out a new version of the mod. I might just make a dummy test mod to see what happens. I'll give that a try and let you know.

4 months ago

I disabled Krastorio2, and the problem is gone

4 months ago

Yeah its related to K2 and bobs assembly.

4 months ago

Having the requirement be just the equals sign does not fix the issue with requiring a version of Bob's less than 1.2.0 (at least I had the same problem with my own custom modpack). It's annoying to have to do the manual download of the old versions, but at least that works if the old version is already in your mods directory.

4 months ago

Yeah, apologies for the inconvenience, there's nothing I can do to fix the issue until bobsassembly is updated

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

So... is there any workaround which is usable right now instead of waiting for an Bob's Update? :<

EDIT: im trying to download the 1.1.6 bobs assembly manually :3

4 months ago

So... is there any workaround which is usable right now instead of waiting for an Bob's Update? :<

EDIT: im trying to download the 1.1.6 bobs assembly manually :3

That is the workaround for now unfortunately, an update is coming to eliminate the need for bobs

4 months ago

Won’t that break existing saves that are using the bobs mods?

4 months ago

I'm hoping to add migrations to eliminate that as a issue. Some testing will need to be done before I release anything.

4 months ago

This should be resolved in the 1.7.0 release

This thread has been locked.