All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Circuits?

4 months ago

hello, liking the modpack so far. do have a question tho..
FNEI is showing that the recipe for red/green wire is just optical fiber, in an assembler. however, there is no technology that unlocks red/green wire. i do have the circuit tech researched with the combinators.

Am i missing something? or is there a different way to make circuit networks without red/green wire?

4 months ago

You need to open Optical Fiber. It's one way to produce circuits. But yes, the tech to open this has a mess...

4 months ago

Oh, you found a huge bug! Thank you, man. I hope it will be fixed in the next update.

4 months ago

do you have wire shorcuts installed? this removes the green and red wire from the game and adds them to the quickbar bottom left, if so its not a bug, unless there is still recipes that need the wires

4 months ago

PigStyle thank you. i didnt even know wire shortcuts was installed. probably with the pack, never used the mod before. ty for the help!

4 months ago

GasGasGases updated and it fixed this bug

4 months ago

Let me ask, would you perfer to make the wires? The reason i added them is mostly becuase i find it really annoying to have to make them and then i always have to make sure i have enough. But i can understand if you want that limitation

This thread has been locked.