All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Foundry Removed

5 months ago

The foundry mod was disabled internally when joining the save game when updating from 1.5.7 to 1.5.10.

5 months ago

Actually found out it was schall circuit group removed caused the foundry to disappear.

5 months ago

So updating from 1.5.7 to 1.5.10 disabled schall circuit group and literally foundry is disabled and all of my foundries dissapear in game.

5 months ago

No idea what has happened. I only updated this mod, then after having the foundry mod taken out of the saved game when loading it, so I downgraded this mod back to 1.5.7 and it is still happening. It is extremely weird. Basically I have the game back to where it was before updating this mod, and the issue is still persisting. Not sure how it could be an issue seeing as I put everything back mod wise, to where it was before I updated this. I apologize for thinking it might be this mod updating that was the issue.

5 months ago

Same question about this.
And Salt has been removed too.

5 months ago

Let me do some testing

5 months ago

Same question about this.
And Salt has been removed too.

It looks like salt is still available

5 months ago

No idea what has happened. I only updated this mod, then after having the foundry mod taken out of the saved game when loading it, so I downgraded this mod back to 1.5.7 and it is still happening. It is extremely weird. Basically, I have the game back to where it was before updating this mod, and the issue is still persisting. Not sure how it could be an issue seeing as I put everything back mod-wise, to where it was before I updated this. I apologize for thinking it might be this mod updating that was the issue.

Ok, So It's weird to me that the foundry ever existed in the first place because the interaction between K2 and BZ essentially removed the foundry building as a whole.

5 months ago

Thanks for the response. Guess I will just live without the foundry existing and reconfigure some of my designs that used them. I am just glad I am not the only one who it happened to and can stop going crazy.

5 months ago

Foundry doesn't work after downloading 1.5.14 version. I tried to open a new world for check but nothing.
Maybe I don't understand how to "update" mods or something else.

5 months ago

Check your mods settings under foundry. If "foundry minimized" it's enabled, that should be your issue.

5 months ago

Check your mods settings under foundry. If "foundry minimized" it's enabled, that should be your issue.

OMG! You right! I don't see this text xD. BTW thank you. You can close this line)

This thread has been locked.