All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Question about silver

7 months ago

I've been playing this mod pack for around 30 hours and i'm almost done with logistic data card at 18 hours, i think this mod pack is fun af and i love exploring and discovering new things and crafting but i was wondering about silver, do i need it for anything in the future or is it like a small thing that i need for some machines like the natural gas extractor ??

If yes how am i supposed to find it in a decent amount to support a decent production??

I was just wondering to maybe prepare myself for the probabilistic hell that silver is xD

7 months ago

It's primary use is in alternative recipes, there is a few things that need it, but just as a byproduct from other ores you should have more then enough.

If you find something it's needed for that uses more then you can get from byproducts be sure to let me know. As I have tried to make sure it's all good but I could have missed something.

7 months ago

Got it, i will make sure to let you know if i find something!!

This thread has been locked.