All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Mangalloy tech requirements

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Mangalloy tech currently needs logistic tech cards (green) to research. It is required by fluid chemistry tech. That is needed to produce chlorine. And that is needed to mine Bismuthinite for Bismuth. Bismuth is needed for small electric motors and hence for logistic tech cards. Without Bismuthinite the Bismuth production is really low, especially with increased research costs. Until now I needed all Bismuth for inserters, miners and underground pipes so there is not much to work with. And now I need an additional 300 Bismuth just for the research of Mangalloy. I would need to wait hours while producing plates of all kinds just for the Bismuth and store them in boxes.

My suggestion it to remove the logistic tech cards from the Mangalloy tech recipe. It should also not require the logistic tech card tech.

I guess, for the moment I will just cheat me those 300 Bismuth into my inventory.

8 months ago

I have talked to the mod author of Manganese and he is going to implement a fix for this, thank you for letting me know.

This thread has been locked.