All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Why mod Incompatible?

10 months ago

Can i ask what made Configurable armour and suits Incompatible ?

10 months ago

Because for some reason it would not hold the values I was trying to push into the settings for your mod, so I changed the grid sizes myself in the mod pack. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but the small, heavy and modular v1 were not changing correctly when adjusted using the setting, witch is weird as they worked before, and then stopped working, so I am not sure if it was an update I did that broke it or one that you did.

Little background in case you don't know how I was using it: I was changing the value of the setting and then setting the min and max for int settings, and then setting the default to what I wanted it to be. You can see how I was using it in a previous version if you are interested in finding out a more consistent way to adjust your mods settings from another mod.

I think your mod is great and would love to keep using it, Maybe look into adding a plugin or something that lets other mods push data to your data.lua like maybe a function that can be used to adjust stuff based on value that is pushed from other mod. That would allow me to control the setting parameter's from my mod and push them to your using the plugin.

The next best option I seen was adjusting the parameters myself in my data-final-fixes.lua, as that was something I could guarantee that would run last and I was able to produce a more consistent result.

9 months ago

Yea I had to make all my code go in the data-final-fixes to actually work otherwise my mod wouldn't apply anything to the mod i was changing tho if u apply your changes in the same place then there should be a possibility to work for u to modify my mod in your mod. If any more let me know on Discord.

Tho I'm happy to work on something together to solve this compatibility

9 months ago

your discord link on your mod page says its invalid, do you have a new link?

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

which link specific?

9 months ago

yea, that one says invalid invite.

9 months ago

Weird as others are able to use it. Try this then https://discord.gg/tbxnpsxkDM

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Deleted Message

9 months ago

By borrowing your code in your mod could say i made it work. Also by marking my mod Incompatible it also deems my other mod incompatible automatically.

9 months ago

i can provide the info if u want?

This thread has been locked.